How magically delicious is it that Heroes is back tonight? I am super-delighted to see it again.

It's funny, because unlike most people out there, I like the six, seven, eight-week long hiatuses for this type of show. Of course, I have a PVR, so I don't have to worry about remembering when a show is returning and making sure my tape has room. One week it's not on the Replay, the next it is.

I missed an episode of Ugly Betty a few weeks ago when my Replay recorded the wrong channel. It was the only new episode in a sea of repeats, and I have yet to worry overmuch about what I missed. (Actually, let me put out a Poopli request for that right now. . . . Done!) I thought UB was going to be my favourite new show this season, but it turns out I barely miss it when it's not on. I haven't watched last week's ep yet.

But if I ever missed Heroes, I think I'd flip. Every time I saw the countdown on my TV screen, I did a little cheer. I called Primatech and signed up for the weekly e-mails. I've watched the final scene of the cliffhanger about eight times, and I plan to watch at least part of the episode again before the new episode. This morning, I headed over to nbc.com to check out the comics so I'd be up on what dirty Hana was doing. I am ready.

I really hope the Sylar/Peter showdown is worth the wait. I want it to be spectacular, and when it's over, I want to wonder aloud how the hell they both walked away from such carnage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.